Flight Patterns Encaustic Series
Flight Patterns Nº 3 is part of a series of encaustic paintings about abstracted shapes and natural patterns that occur when light / shadows move cross the water. I originally watched birds fly above the ocean and then noticed similar beautiful occurrences over swimming pools and lakes. It’s like watching something magical happen. This group of works are about lush saturated colors, motion and light play. Subtle and yet quite sharp.
Flight Patterns Potion Nº 3 :
- Is created with encaustic wax, pigment and encaustic medium on a cradled birch panel
- Will be carefully packaged, arrive with a soft lint-free buffing cloth and care tips
- Signed and dated on the back
- Sides of the painting cleaned and painted black. The back of the painting will be pre-wired unless you are planning on having the piece framed. I will ask you your preference upon purchase.
- The dimensions are 18w x 18h x 1.5d or 45.72 x 35.56 x 3.81 cm
- List price for this painting on Saatchi Art includes shipping / handling
Have questions about this painting?
Do you have questions about this painting, commissioning a similar piece or are you interested in purchasing work from the studio? No problem. Please send a message to studio. Curious about encaustic art and care for an encaustic painting? Click to learn tips about how to care for your encaustic work of art.